Blocked Chakras Symptoms. As you probably know, the Chakras are the seven main energy centers present in the body. They funnel the vital energy, but also deal with keeping the strength of our mind and our emotions.
Diseases, emotional disorders, and stress can cause the body to lose its energy balance and this is when the chakra blockages can occur. You can recognize that one or more chakras are blocked or imbalanced in your body, by looking at some of the symptoms. This is what we will discuss in this article. More importantly, once you can identify the chakra blockage symptoms, how to work on restoring their balance. You will find suggestions at the end of this post. Let’s go through the main blocked chakras symptoms in detail.
Blocked Chakras Symptoms
1. Blocked Root Chakra symptoms
This is the Chakra that involves the material aspects of life, such as work or money. Whenever we lack the essentials of life, or we cannot afford something as basic as to eat, to pay the rent, electricity, water and everything that represents our basic support, we will be experiencing blockages in the first chakra.
When our basic needs are completely fulfilled (with no debt), we are experiencing a root chakra in harmony and strong. The symptoms of a first chakra imbalance have to do with experiencing lack, scarcity or limitation.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Root Chakra
- Knee injury
- Leg injuries
- Sciatica pain
- Bone diseases
- Feeling of rootlessness
- Afraid to face daily life
- Feelings of guilt
- Lack of concentration
- Difficulty saying no
- Excessive attachment to possessions
Discomfort in different parts of the body, among which are the legs, feet, the immune system, prostate and male reproductive organs. If this chakra is unbalanced, arthritis and various digestive disorders may also appear.
2. Blocked Sacral Chakra symptoms
The second chakra has to do with all those elements that are not essential to living but do represent some connection with what we enjoy and causes pleasure. An imbalanced second chakra will cause, on an emotional level, inability to properly control and express emotions. Also, feelings of guilt will appear, especially when doing something for ourselves or our enjoyment.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Sacral Chakra
The main health-related symptoms of a blockage on the second chakra will be sexual and excretory system malfunctions, pain on hips and lower back problems. Also:
- Sexual problems
- Afraid to enjoy
- Sexual aberrations
- Contempt of sex
- Repressions of any kind of pleasure
- Blockage of free expression and personality
3. Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra symptoms
A blocked or unbalanced third chakra will affect the digestive system, high blood pressure may appear, as well as diabetes and chronic fatigue. On an emotional level, the imbalance of this chakra affects self-esteem and triggers fear of criticism.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Solar Plexus Chakra
- Digestive diseases
- Chronic fatigue
- Addiction to stimulants
- Feelings of inferiority
- Feelings of insecurity
- Lack of self-confidence
- Dissatisfaction with what you are, or what you do
- Addiction to power
- Compulsive and obsessive drive applied to something without considering the other aspects of life
- Blocking of basic emotions by showing to others a cold, calculating, and usually grouchy face
- Feelings of separation to the inner source of love,
- Feelings of disconnection and dissatisfaction even when we have all the material things we need
- We perceive that we are missing something that prevents us from being happy and feeling complete.
4. Blocked Heart Chakra symptoms
On an emotional level, some of the complications arising from the imbalance of the fourth chakra will involve jealousy, bad moods, and feelings of loneliness.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Heart Chakra
Some blocked heart chakra symptoms on the body are asthma, heart disease, pain in the upper back and arms. Also:
- Heart diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Inability to love
- Inability to laugh
- Permanent annoyances. Bad mood
5. Blocked Throat Chakra symptoms
If a throat chakra imbalance occurs, the symptoms will include conditions such as skin problems, ear infections, ulcers, laryngitis and sore throat. With regard to the emotional level, there may be communication problems and unfounded fears.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Throat Chakra
Throat chakra imbalance symptoms on the body can include:
- Affections of the throat
- Speech problems
- Irritation of the vocal cords
- Communication problems and difficulties
- Inability to speak caused by fear of screwing up
- Persistent need to talk
- Lack of clarity when we expressing ideas
- Feelings of breathlessness
- Saying things we do not mean
- Little desire to talk
6. Blocked Third Eye Chakra symptoms
If the sixth chakra is not open, headaches, blurred vision, hair loss, hormonal disorders and eye strain may occur. In the emotional aspect, we may go through abnormal changes of temperament, inconstancy, lack of concentration and a feeling of rejection.
Physical symptoms of a blocked Third Eye Chakra
- Vision problems
- Headaches related to vision
- Psychological disorders related to vision
- Contorted interpretations of reality
- States of mental confusion
- Seeing things in a negative light
- Lack of clarity
- Lack of insight
- Not believing in ourselves
7. Blocked Crown Chakra symptoms
Physically, common blockage of the seventh chakra symptoms can include sensitivity to light, loud noises, and depression. As for the emotional symptoms, feelings of confusion, prejudices or fears. Also:
- Attitude of knowing it all
- Always wanting to be right
- Wanting to dominate others and manipulate them to adopt our position or do what we expect
- Difficulty in thinking independently
- Rigidities in the belief systems
- Blind faith in established dogmas
- Fearing the expansion of their own consciousness
- Narrowness and “Seeing to believing”
- Unable to focus, mental dispersion
- Values led by materialism
- Disregard of everything spiritual
Did you identify any of these blocked chakra symptoms? Do you already know what chakras require your attention? If you feel your mind or your body suffer because of the lack of balance in one of your chakras, start working on it. Some ways to work on balancing your chakras are:
- Align your chakras using mantras.
- Use the sounds of glass bowls.
- Sing for your chakras.
- Play special sounds and music to align your chakras.
- Work with stones and crystals.
- Repeat statements for each chakra.
It may happen that your chakras are not expressing any physical or emotional symptoms, in that case, we recommend doing this online chakra test to assess the current state of your chakra system.